TOU

Yes- these can be used for Limited Professional use - for you as a photographer to add the images (you took) and print for your clients. I do not allow them to be put or made into templates that you are selling, in any way shape or form. I don't allow them to be used on eBay, Etsy (or other auction sites), Card creation sites or Printing companies please!!! If you can't agree to the terms- I ask you Please not to purchase my templates.
Terms of use can be downloaded here

Sunday, December 5, 2010

An Error

There's an error on the 12th card (12 drummers drumming).
There was no s put in season, so it was spelled seaon.
Please email me and I will send you the corrected file
or if you wish to fix it yourself, that is fine too -
I just wanted to let you know. I'm so very sorry about that
(guess saying up late and working wee hours does not pay off).

No comments:

Post a Comment