TOU

Yes- these can be used for Limited Professional use - for you as a photographer to add the images (you took) and print for your clients. I do not allow them to be put or made into templates that you are selling, in any way shape or form. I don't allow them to be used on eBay, Etsy (or other auction sites), Card creation sites or Printing companies please!!! If you can't agree to the terms- I ask you Please not to purchase my templates.
Terms of use can be downloaded here

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Birthday Celebration at My Lil' Creations.....

To celebrate my birthday (and good test results), I'm going to offer a Buy two, get one free sale for the 24 hours of my birthday. Starting December 4th at Midnight, ending December 5th at Midnight.
What you need to do take advantage of the sale is add ONLY the TWO items to your shopping cart and proceed to check out. You will reach a "note to sellers box" near the end of checkout, please add your free selection there. If you do not get the notes to seller box to prompt for you, please email me @ tinaslilcreations@yahoo.com (you can use the email me button in the side bar ;), with your selection and the paypal email address your payment is from.
PLEASE NOTE: Your free item{s} need to be equal or less in value of what you are purchasing. Please keep in mind that it's buy 2, get one free. You can purchase 4 and get 2 free and so on and so on.
If you have any questions, please shoot me an email at tinaslilcreations@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment