TOU

Yes- these can be used for Limited Professional use - for you as a photographer to add the images (you took) and print for your clients. I do not allow them to be put or made into templates that you are selling, in any way shape or form. I don't allow them to be used on eBay, Etsy (or other auction sites), Card creation sites or Printing companies please!!! If you can't agree to the terms- I ask you Please not to purchase my templates.
Terms of use can be downloaded here

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

6-7-12 24 hour Buy one, get one free sale.

Today {6-7-12} My Lil' Creations is having a buy one, get one free sale.
Buy one, get one free is on all items that I offer here in the shop.
To take advantage of the sale, simply add the item/items to your shopping cart that you would like to purchase and proceed to checkout.  Please DO NOT add your free items to your shopping cart, but instead, let me know in the notes to seller box (near the end of checkout) what item/items you would like for free OR email your free choice to lilpickel@sbcglobal.net along with the email address your payment is from.

There are no limits on how many things you get for free, just as long as you purchase one,
you will get the second one free....purchase 2, get 2 free and so on.
The sale is for 24 hours only, no exceptions.

If you have purchased something in the month of June, at the regular price, I will honor the free item
for you, please shoot me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment